|Implementation of foreign investments with a one-year stay
|Implementation of foreign investments in accordance with the criteria in the laws and regulations in the field of investments with a one-year period of stay.
Duration of stay
The duration of stay in Indonesia is granted for 1 (one) year.
The residence permit derived from this visa can be extended.
Procedure and requirements
A temporary residence visa can be applied for through the online application for visa approval by attaching:
– Proof of immigration bond deposit.
– Valid passport valid for at least 18 (eighteen) months for persons who will work or stay in the territory of Indonesia for 1 (one) year or less.
– Proof of living expenses for himself and/or his family during his stay in the Indonesian territory of at least 2,000 U.S. dollars (two thousand American dollars) or the equivalent.
– Two recent colored passports measuring 4 cm x 6 cm (four centimeters x six centimeters) with a white background.
– A letter of recommendation from an accredited institution in the field of investment.
Proof of having received the full dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
Visa submission and processing
Sponsors or foreign nationals can apply for a visa on the official website of the Directorate General of Immigration at www.imigrasi.go.id or directly through the online visa application.
Review of submitted documents
Payment of immigration fees by applicants
Profiling and verification
The processing time for a visitor visa is 4 (four) business days after the applicant pays the immigration fee. Sponsors or applicants can check their visas in the online visa approval account and by email.
Limited stay visa $150 per application.
Limited stay visa approval IDR 200,000 per application.
Temporary Residence Permit for 1 year IDR 1,500,000 per application.