Do you want to stay longer than 30 days in Indonesia with your Visa On Arrival? Then you have to extend your Visa On Arrival in Bali for another 30 days. The visa extension should ideally be done 10 days before the expiration of the visa. If you wish to extend your visa at another time, please contact us in advance.
This is how the extension process works with us:
1) Purchase the Visa On Arrival extension here on our site. You have the choice between regular processing time and express.
2) After checkout you will get the link where you can enter your data.
3) One of our employees will contact you via WhatsApp or email.
4) You will give us your passport or we will pick it up personally or by Go-Jek.
5) We will prepare the documents and submit your passport to immigration for renewal.
6) You will get an appointment for photo + fingerprint at the immigration (you have to be present in person).
7) After about 14 working days the extension should be completed and our employee will pick up your passport with the extension stamp at Immigration. We will meet or we will bring the passport personally or by Go-Jek to your accommodation.