What are the requirements for Visa On Arrival
This page has been updated on 25 January 2023.
Requirements for Visa On Arrival are (Please check first whether you are a passport holder of one of the countries on the list below):
- The main reason for your visit is tourism (a B211A visa is required for studying, volunteering, family visits, researching investment opportunities etc.)
- Your passport is valid for at least 6 months upon entry to Indonesia (emergency passports and travel documents are not accepted).
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (min. 2 vaccinations, latest a minimum of 14 days before arrival in Indonesia) OR recently tested positive for COVID-19 but have since recovered and can show a doctor’s certificate from a government hospital or Ministry of Heath of your country of departure stating that you are no longer actively transmitting COVID-19 (COVID-19 recovery certificate) OR can show a doctor’s certificate from a government hospital in the country of departure of your inability to take part in the COVID-19 vaccination program due to a special health condition or a comorbid disease.
- Return or onward flight ticket out of Indonesia
- Maximum length of stay does not exceed 60 days
- Peduli Lindungi app installed on the phone
Visa On Arrival & e-Visa On Arrival List (updated January 2023)
San Marino (since 15 September 2022)