What are the requirements for Visa On Arrival
This page has been updated on 01 May 2023.
Requirements for Visa On Arrival are (Please check first whether you are a passport holder of one of the countries on the list below):
- The main reason for your visit is tourism (a B211A visa is required for studying, volunteering, family visits, researching investment opportunities etc.)
- Your passport is valid for at least 6 months upon entry to Indonesia (emergency passports and travel documents are not accepted).
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (min. 2 vaccinations, latest a minimum of 14 days before arrival in Indonesia) OR recently tested positive for COVID-19 but have since recovered and can show a doctor’s certificate from a government hospital or Ministry of Heath of your country of departure stating that you are no longer actively transmitting COVID-19 (COVID-19 recovery certificate) OR can show a doctor’s certificate from a government hospital in the country of departure of your inability to take part in the COVID-19 vaccination program due to a special health condition or a comorbid disease.
- Return or onward flight ticket out of Indonesia
- Maximum length of stay does not exceed 60 days
- SatuSehat app installed on the phone
Visa On Arrival & e-Visa On Arrival List (updated May 2023)
Passport holders of the following 92 countries are eligible for Visa On Arrival in Indonesia.
San Marino (since 15 September 2022)
The following 10 countries receive a 30 days free Visa-On-Arrival:
All other countries not mentioned in the list above are eligible for a B211A visa except for the following 8 countries that require a calling visa:
The following countries are currently not able to obtain a Visa On Arrival, B211A, or Calling Visa. Please check with your nearest embassy