Is the B211A visa suitable for me?

If only one of these points applies to you, you need the B211A tourist visa:

  • Stay longer than 60 days.
  • From a country that does not grant a Visa on Arrival.
  • Unclear how long you want to stay and want to keep the possibility open for a longer stay.
  • You do not want to lose time at the Immigration Office for an extension.
  • You plan to apply for another visa afterwards without having to leave the country (e.g. pension visa, marriage visa, investor KITAS etc.).
  • You are currently in Indonesia and need a new visa because the old one expires (Onshore Visa).

Click here to go to the booking page.

Is this article helpful?

No products in the cart.