We are proud to offer the fastest and easiest application process yet with the best value for money. The best thing about the new e-visa process is that you don’t have to go to the embassy. You will receive the electronic visa directly from us via email and can enter Bali or anywhere else in Indonesia with it. If you have any questions, we are available via WhatsApp, Live chat, email or phone. In all the time that we have been offering this service, no visa application has ever been rejected.
Who needs a B211A visa?
All those who…
- … want to stay longer than 60 days in Indonesia
- … want to stay 31-60 in Indonesia without having to spend time on the Visa on Arrival extension process
- … are not eligible for a Visa On Arrival (see Visa On Arrival list here)
- … are unsure how long they want to stay in Indonesia and want to keep the possibility open to extending their stay up to 180 days without having to leave the country
- … plan to apply for another visa afterward without having to leave the country (e.g. Onshore B211A, retirement ITAS, marriage ITAS, investor ITAS etc.)
- … are currently in Indonesia with a B211A Visa and need a new visa because the old one is about to expire (Onshore Visa)
The B211A Visit Visa for Indonesia is the perfect way to experience the beauty and culture of this vibrant country. With this visa, you’ll be able to stay in Indonesia for up to three months, giving you plenty of time to explore its incredible sights, sounds, and flavors. Whether you’re looking for an adventure in the bustling cities or a peaceful retreat to the countryside, the B211A Visit Visa for Indonesia will make your dream come true. Enjoy hassle-free travel with all the benefits of a valid visa, including access to medical care, banking services, and other amenities. With the B211A Visit Visa for Indonesia, you’ll have the opportunity to make amazing memories that will last a lifetime.
Please note that currently, this type of visa is not available for citizens of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Guinea, Israel, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea or Somalia.